Wow....I am realizing that my life has taken on a whole new life and Tim McGraw's song "Fly Away" has become 'my song'. With the freedom to get up and go comes also the realization that I have taken on the life that I had always hoped to have.
But with this new found realization I also note that I need to be responsible and not go "ha ha ha ha" ... life's responsibilities are still out there but there is no reason why I can't enjoy life (because it is way too short) and still be a responsible adult. While traveling to California yesterday I came to understand that while I was growing up my summers were spent working (picking those strawberries and raspberries) or babystitting full time along with the chores of working my parents Chinchilla farm. We didn't take vacations but once every 5 years because of finances and also the Chinchillas didn't do well with strangers caring for them. I'm not complaining because as I look back on my growing up years I definitely learned a lot and helped to mold me into who I am today. But...there just wasn't time to be "carefree" and I seem to be making up for that now and that is ok!Life is an adventure and I love that my new set of wings is giving me a new found sense of who I am and what a wise and gracious Heavenly Father is blessing me with.

No comments:
Post a Comment